Pebble Time already updated in record time, just a few days from the first available already prepared on the official website. For a few hours was made available a new firmware update for the smartwatch hotels as well as a new version of the Android application.
The new firmware brings a number of interesting additions, including a new setting for the backlight, font sizes and support for more music players. Here in detail all the news:
- New backlight settings: you can adjust the intensity and duration of the timeout.
- New font settings: you can now adjust the font size displayed in the notifications, layout and other areas of the system.
- New vibration settings: you can adjust the intensity of vibration for notifications, incoming calls, alerts, etc.
- Music (Android): Added support to a larger number of music players (such as Pandora, Spotify, Songza), better display of metadata, improved detection of play/pause status, separated into two distinct icons.
- Notifications: improvements and fixes that improve receiving notifications.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
So much for the new firmware for the smartwatch, the Android app update to 3.2 version with the following changes:
- New the search bar to find apps saved and watchface in my menu Pebble.
- The preferences of notification are finally stored after each update of the application.
- Support for enhanced notifications.
- Bug fixes and improvements in General.
To update the firmware , simply access the support section the menu through the Android application.
According to Tucsonsmartwatches, the new Pebble smart watches becomes more and more market Street (now also began shipments to units sold outside by Kickstarter), its parent rolls up their sleeves on the software side, both for the firmware of both its products and for the companion app for Android devices. Within less than a week have left the software updates at Pebble Pebble version 3.3to Time and Steel, whose main novelty is the relationships bar. This vertical bar is a sort of super-condensed calendar showing all the events of the day, and thanks to the white lines is easy to understand if there are events that overlap, if the day is well distributed or if there are any gaps empty.
Same version number for the Android app, which sees mainly some improvements of a technical nature. In particular, management of the synchronization between smartwatch and Smartphones has been greatly improved: deleting (viewing or responding) a notification on the app, it will be eliminated immediately by the clock.
Updates are being distributed these days. The app is already available from the Android market, but note that need the latest firmware to function (Menu > Support > Update Pebble).Here is the full changelog:
- Notifications app: In addition to notification history, you can now act on notifications that have not yet been dismissed from your paired device.
- Notification Sync: Notifications you act on or dismiss from your paired phone will automatically dismiss from your Pebble.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements to version 3.2.0.