You want to knit these cute bag? No problem! There’s the knitting pattern!
You need this:
- 1 skein knit felt in blue and white (such as wash-and felt it wool from coats;Handmade business)
- Knitting needles force 8 (haberdashery)
- Embroidery thread in white (haberdashery)
- Embroidery needle
- Kordelrest in blue (Department store)
- 20 cm Rickrack in red (haberdashery)
- Fabric glue (such as by UHU)
- Wooden button (haberdashery)
- possibly Edelweißapplikation iron-on (haberdashery)
According to sizeablehandbags, here’s how to make a purse:
- Out of the blue yarn cast on 24 STS, knit 14 rows garter stitch.16 connect the rows of white yarn.Blue knit 12 rounds, white finish with 4 rounds.
- Very good sewing all threads.
3. Wash at 60 ° C in the washing machine knitting part. While the machine can be filled with another laundry. Pull after washing in form, leave it to dry.
4 Take felt part of the long side to the inside, so that 2/3 the bag form the area and 1/3 the flap.
- The top with embroidery thread sew together.
6 An approx. 6 cm long piece of cord with a few stitches Middle sew the flap, sew on button.
7 Attach a piece of Rickrack in the width of the door plus 6 cm allowance on the flap with fabric glue, glue the ends to the inside of the door.
- If necessary iron an Edelweißapplikation on the door.
Tip: Alternatively also 100% pure new wool without strong Tencelâ can be used for the wash-and felt it wool.