The right lighting can help to enhance an environment making it more cozy and comfortable.However, if it is not properly thought out and distributed in space by means of a lighting project, the environment can become uncomfortable, reflecting a constant nuisance to those who circulate or perform some activity in the home.
Each environment in our home needs a different lighting, and can vary from the choice of different types of lamps available in the market, according to the temperature of the light and the type of lighting that is desired.
Check out 3 tips to make the right choice in lighting your home and have a lighting project to put into practice:
1. Choose a qualified professional to carry out the lighting project
Do not save time when designing a lighting project is one of the most important tips for having a well-lit and cozy home.A trained professional, such as the architect, can help you distribute the correct lighting for the surroundings, always based on the layout of the existing furniture in the place and the objects that deserve prominence in its decoration.
A good professional will also tell you the correct way to use the different types of lamps, in addition to suggesting chandeliers and lamps that help to value your environment with great elegance and sophistication.
2. Choose the best quality bulb available on the market.
Prioritizing low energy consumption, plus the quality and durability of a light bulb, makes a lighting project indispensable for your home.The main point to note when choosing the ideal lamp is to opt for an LED lamp.
The lamps in this model are more economical, last up to 25 times longer than incandescent lamps and have an extended service life.Choose models made with this lighting technology.
3. Observe the indications of use of the various types of lamps
The lamps have several models with variations in color temperature and formats.Each has a specificity that must be observed at the time of a lighting project.
White light bulbs should be used in fast-moving environments that require a constant feeling of cleanliness and clarity, such as kitchens and bathrooms.Yellow-toned lamps are best suited for use in environments that need to convey comfort and warmth, such as in bedrooms and in the living room and television room.
A good lighting design should also take into account the shape of the lamp used in each luminaire specification.See the formats and their differences:
- Bulb: The bulb lamp aesthetically resembles the incandescent bulb, banned in the country a few years ago by the high consumption of electricity.Its design pleases the most diverse tastes and its lighting can be compared to the traditional model.
- Spiral: The spiral model is considered one of the most used in homes.It has a better distribution of light, and is indicated for use in lamps, chandeliers and lamps.
- Tubular: The tubular model is one of the most efficient lamp models.It has a higher brightness and has a lower power consumption.
- Dichroic: Lamps called dichroic are widely used in spots, to enhance the decoration, in beacons near the floor and in the illumination of facades.
A good lighting project involves several phases and must be done by a professional to avoid unpleasant surprises at the end of your planning.Now that you know some tips about this type of project, tell us how you are going to apply them to your routine.