As one of the world top MBA programs that offer one year degree of Master of Business Administration, California State University – Fullerton Steven G. Mihaylo College of Business and Economics delivers its courses through classroom in a full-time base. This page provides major areas of study, financial information and physical location of California State University – Fullerton Steven G. Mihaylo College of Business and Economics – Fullerton, California. Also, you will find school official website, email address, and contact phone number of California State University – Fullerton Steven G. Mihaylo College of Business and Economics.
- Act-Test-Centers.com: List and profile of 4-year colleges in U.S. state of California, i.e. private colleges and public universities of California.
- AnyCountyPrivateSchools.com: List and profile of top-ranked business and management colleges in U.S. state of California, i.e. BBA, MBA, PHD programs of California.
MBA, Full Time Accelerated (1 year)
|Program Name||MBA, Full Time Accelerated|
|Areas of Study||
|Joint Degree Offered||No|
|GMAT Score||GMAT Required|
|Tuition & Fees||Total Program: ≈USD 45,000|
|Financial Aid Availability||Financial aid available, contact school for more information|
|Start Dates &
This program accepts rolling admissions.
- Topschoolsintheusa.com: Are you a busy individual looking to get an online MBA degree from a quality business program in Washington DC? Check here to get information about GMAT scores, enrollment statistics, and acceptance rates of top MBA programs in Washington DC.
Anyone looking for a way to fund their MBA should think about sponsorship. The type of student finance that has long been common in the United States is now also being adopted in Germany.
Sponsorship is about getting the MBA degree financed by the employer. This type of student finance has already become established, especially in business consultancy. Executive or part-time programs and the MBA via distance learning are particularly popular. These forms of study have advantages for the sponsoring company and for the student staff: The student remains with the company as a worker even during the study period. In addition, he continues to gain professional experience and does not have to get used to it again after graduation.
The type of sponsorship differs depending on the company. Sponsorship options are:
- The company pays all or part of the tuition fees.
- The company releases the student from work for the duration of the study.
- The employee receives his full salary for one year.
SPONSORS SET CONDITIONS
The sponsorship is usually tied to conditions. Possible conditions that the student must meet are the following:
- The employee undertakes to stay in the company for a certain time after completing his studies.
- The employee has to pay back part of the tuition fees if he leaves the company earlier than agreed.
- Vacation days of the employee are offset against the study time.
- The MBA should match the career of the employee.
- The employee must be experienced and have already performed well in the company.
Since the services and conditions differ from company to company, a detailed discussion about the study and career planning with the manager is recommended.