Who does not know that the old analog cameras are out of the question today. Ips cameras have come to dominate the market for CCTV and digital monitoring, ips cameras still have a high price compared to analog cameras but the economy that presents to the uninstalled can be very high.
Ips Cemeras like any computer only need a network cable to be installed, a source or a POE, today with the advent of computer science we have networks almost everywhere.It is not necessary to pass large amounts of Coaxial Cable or specific fibers for each camera.
The ips cameras are divided into cameras with or without cables, we also have models with HD, Infra red, small models, cameras domes, among others ….
We have so many brands out there, do a Google search to learn more or click the link below.
Ip Camera Search on google
Ip cameras can be viewed from anywhere, as long as we have the internet and configure the network to access remotely.
They are also more flexible when exporting recorded video and easier to maintain and install. Thus facilitating the exchange of files between stakeholders.
Pros and cons.
- Ease of installation.
- Quick Installation.
- We can have several cameras per region with lower cost.
- One pair of fiber can support several cameras.
- Easy setup.
- User Blocking for Preview.
- Easy setup viewing for users on the network.
- Export to main media types (MP4, AVI).
- Fast maintenance and more precise diagnostics.
- Very efficient monitoring software.
- Dome Command does not need special cable or part to be used.
- Capture and transmit audio (working as if it were an intercom).
- Constant software updates and fixes.
- Face Detection, Vehicle and Pedestrian Board Control.
- The network cable should be well-maintained, avoiding contact with power sources, lamp reactors and any other source of interference.
- The maximum distance of the mains cable should be 100m Approximately, being indicated to reach the maximum 90m.
- More sensitive to the weather and oscillations of the electrical network.
- Maintenance in case of burning more expensive.
- Monitoring software in general is more expensive and when free only allows the use of cameras from the same manufacturer.
IPS Wireless Home Security Cameras 4 x Optical Zoom …
Câmeras Ip 2.0mp Wireles Wifi Hd Onvif 2.4 Plat. Intelbras …
Camera IP plug and play wifi motorisee
Lorex 8MP 4K LNB8111B IP Bullet Camera, Lorex 4K IP Camera …
Junsun 4.0" IPS Car DVR Camera Dual Lens Dash Cam FHD …
HD 720P Mini IP Camera 1.0Megapixel Onvif H.264 indoor …
Wireless IP Camera 2Way Audio WIFI Internet Webcam Pan …
IP Cameras Can Do Surveillance for Hackers, Too …
CAMERA DE SEGURANÇA IP SEM FIO WIRELESS COM INFRAVERMELHO …
Onvif P2P 720P IP Camera MegaPixel HD with Pan/Tilt …
Trendnet SecurView Pro Outdoor PoE Megapixel IP Camera …
Axis 221 Day & Night IP Video Camera 0221-003 ¦ use-IP Ltd
PyleHome – PIPCAM15 – Home and Office – Cameras
Zmodo 720p Outdoor Wireless IP Camera
Axis 211 Network IP Camera 0198-003 ¦ use-IP Ltd
China P/T IP Camera (TGL-E707)
AXIS P3344-VE (12mm) Fixed Dome Network Camera 0325-041 …
EDIMAX – Legacy Products – Network Cameras