Enjoy the delightful winter.
The only problem is that your skin suffers all the impacts of the coldest season of the year. The cold, dry air can be enough to affect the entire face.
Who never suffered with cracked lips? The dryness of the lips is a tremendous discomfort.
Today’s post brings you some tips to make the lips nice and healthy in winter. Some beauty tips and simple care are sufficient for lips. Don’t overlook that part of the body. See how to take care of your mouth in the winter! The lips deserve special attention at this time of year!
- Avoid excessive exposure to the Sun or the wind. This entails the loss of moisture to the skin as a whole. The lips are the region that suffers most with these conditions.
- Solar filter on the lips. Many people think that the winter sun doesn’t burn and doesn’t hurt. Ultraviolet radiation has the same way. In winter, the lips have become more sensitive. Can you imagine the sun exposure? And the lips to the wind? Don’t forget to take care of mouth with sunscreen. A lot of people forget to spend sunscreen in this region. There are specific protectors to the mouth.
- Hydration. The market offers an incredible amount of moisturizer to lips (cocoa butter, lip balm, special moisturizers …).If you have a period that these cosmetics are sorely needed is in the winter. In the cold, a lot of people drink little water. Hydration is not made only of creams … The essential moisturizing lip is made from the inside out. Drink lots of water! The biggest difference is in the health of your lips!
- To remove loose skins from the mouth, you’d better stop the scrub at this time if you feel that your skin is very sensitive. If it’s mild exfoliation, there is “homemade” technique to remove the loose hairs “winter”, which slide a toothbrush on the lips gently. And it doesn’t hurt. The lips are ready to receive hydration. Separate an unused toothbrush only for this purpose.
- Humidifier at bedtime! This gadget is nearly a miracle. The humidifier ensures more moisture in the environment. Let the humidifier while you sleep. You will realize that it was a beauty sleep. After a few days, it is possible to feel the difference on the lips-wetter, softer.
- Change the habits of wet lips! If you have habit of licking or biting the lips, stop it now! It dries out too much! Get a grip, police!
- Formulas of beauty products. Avoid using cosmetics with alcohol and/or other harmful substances (petrochemicals).Choose cosmetics that are rich in vitamin A and E. natural beauty products can also be an excellent alternative.
- Lipstick is moisturizing. The cosmetics industry has evolved a lot. But, it is best to sleep without lipstick. Remove all makeup before bed, including the lips. Let your mouth clean to receive hydration.
- Vitamin B and C in food aid. In fact, the feed rich in vegetables contributes to the beauty of the skin as a whole.
- Beauty tip for your lips. You know that famous powder the baby diaper rash prevention? There are reports about the efficiency of the female lip hydration with bepantol. It’s just passes her lips like a lip balm. The result is admirable. Bayer (manufacturer the ointment) realized that many consumers used the ointment for hydration and even created the bepantol derma.
Do you have a secret weapon? Is it a product specific to your lips? Have any homemade recipe? Share your opinion now!
How To take Care Of Your Lips This Winter
How To Take Care Of Your Lips & Undereye In Winter …
10 Easy Steps to Take Care of Your Lips This Winter
News & Facts Archives
Clarins White Plus Serum + Cleanser Review
How to Take Care of Your Lips in Winter (16 Tips to Follow …
How to Take Care of your hands during winter
How to Take Care of Your Dry Lips this Winter? – Fashion …
How to take care of your lips in winter
How to Take Care of your Hands this Winter
How to take care of your lips in winter: Tips to get rid …
5 Ways to Reverse the Effects of Photoaging
The Best Lipstick Color for Dark Lips
3 Ways to Take Care of Your Lips
How to Take Care of Dry Lips Effectively
33 best Health and Wellness PowerPoint Presentations …
7 Ways to Take Care of Your Lips This Winter … Beauty
How to take care of your lips — Project Vanity
Winter Care: Here’s How You Should Take Care Of Your Lips …
14 Amazing Benefits of Honey for Skin, Face and Lip Care …