As one of the world top MBA programs that offer one year degree of Master of Business Administration, Mills College Lorry I. Lokey Graduate School of Business delivers its courses through classroom in a full-time base. This page provides major areas of study, financial information and physical location of Mills College Lorry I. Lokey Graduate School of Business – Oakland, California. Also, you will find school official website, email address, and contact phone number of Mills College Lorry I. Lokey Graduate School of Business.
- IamAccepted.com: List and profile of colleges and universities in U.S. state of Delaware, i.e. all 2-year, 4-year, private and public schools of Delaware.
- JiBin123.com: List and profile of graduate schools in U.S. state of Delaware, i.e. each college with graduate programs of Delaware.
MBA, Full Time Accelerated (1 year)
|Program Name||MBA, Full Time Accelerated|
|Program Overview||The Lorry I. Lokey Graduate School of Business educates ethical and socially responsible organizational leaders. Our graduates have the strategic perspective, business knowledge, and leadership skills to deliver strong organizational performa…|
|Areas of Study||
|Joint Degree Offered||No|
|GMAT Score||GMAT Accepted|
|Tuition & Fees||Per Year: USD 30,906|
|Financial Aid Availability||Financial aid available, contact school for more information|
|Start Dates &
|Program Size||Class Size: 55|
|Work Experience||Average: 2 Years|
- Topschoolsintheusa.com: Are you planning to pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration in Maryland? Please follow this link to see in-state and out-of-state tuition and fees, as well acceptance rates and campus settings of each top-ranked BBA program in Maryland.
MBA in Logistics Management
Are you looking for a logistics MBA degree? You are right here. In addition to a list of all universities, including costs and the type of study (full-time or part-time distance learning), you will also find basic information about the MBA course (content, career opportunities, experience). We also have experience reports from graduates.
The world markets are becoming more international, the supply chains more global. Logistics has been the backbone (not only) of the German economy for many years and its importance is growing.
But we probably don’t have to tell you that, because you want to qualify for the next career steps with a logistics MBA. You can find all information and universities / courses here.
Every working day, over two million vehicles (= ships, trucks or trains) are on the move in Germany for transports and deliveries. All of this is planned and coordinated by trained logisticians, especially for a few years now with an academic degree. Logistics managers develop and control precise supply chains. They plan every movement of a product from its creation to further processing to the consumer – often far beyond company boundaries.
An academic degree, at least a bachelor’s degree, is increasingly becoming the classic entry requirement for management tasks in logistics. This can also be seen in the statistical data: while the proportion of academics in the generation over 60 years old is just 24 percent, 59 percent of 25 to 29 year olds already have an academic degree in their pockets, says Professor Kai Hoberg from the Kuehne Logistics University (KLU).
With a logistics MBA degree you can, accordingly, of the growing competition Master graduates from bachelor and “normal” differentiate. The MBA prepares both for responsible consulting and management positions in the (logistics) industry and economy, as well as in the public service.
Forms of study
The logistics MBA degree is available in different forms – as full-time, part-time or distance learning. Here is a brief overview of the differences and requirements for MBA students:
|Logistics MBA as…||Procedure||Requirement|
|Full-time study||They attend lectures every day at the corresponding university or university.||This MBA course is difficult to combine with a job – students should therefore be prepared to give up a job for around three semesters.|
|Part-time classroom study||The lectures take place either in the evening in the week (e.g. from 6:00 p.m.) or in block seminars at the weekend.||You have to be motivated to go to school after a working day. In addition, the university must not be too far from where they work or live.|
|Distance learning||They teach the majority of the teaching content themselves at home using study books. In some cases there are supplementary face-to-face courses.||It is important to be able to motivate yourself to learn. The workload is around 10 – 15 hours per week over a period of around two years.|
Course of study and duration
There are big differences between the study forms in terms of the course and duration of the Logistics MBA degree. We have therefore given several examples:
- The courtyard college offers full-time MBA in logistics. The start of studies is possible in the winter and summer semesters, the standard period of study is three semesters, whereby the third semester is only intended for final and project work.
- At Kempten University of Applied Sciences, you can decide whether you want to complete the Logistics MBA as a part-time course in three or four semesters or full-time in three semesters. It is even possible to spend two months abroad in Australia.
- The MBA distance learning course “Logistics – Management & Consulting” at the Ludwigshafen University of Applied Sciences is designed for a study period of five semesters. The first four semesters include 25 attendance days. The course begins on March 1st and October 1st of the year.
You do not always have to have a first degree to study for an MBA. You can study the Logistics MBA at some universities, such as the Ludwigshafen am Rhein University of Applied Sciences, even without a bachelor’s or diploma. The prerequisite for this is a university entrance qualification (e.g. high school diploma or recognized further education), at least three years of professional activity with managerial tasks and content-related proximity to the degree program as well as an aptitude test.
However, these requirements are rather the exception. As a rule, you should have a good Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of professional experience (ideally related to logistics) for a logistics MBA. Some universities also require good knowledge of English.
The costs or tuition fees for a logistics MBA degree are usually in the high four-digit, sometimes also five-digit range.
- € 9,000 at the Ludwigshafen University of Applied Sciences
- € 14,800 at the Kempten University of Applied Sciences
- 8,514 € at the PFH Göttingen
- € 17,800 at the Dresden International University