As one of the world top MBA programs that offer one year degree of Master of Business Administration, Sacred Heart University John F. Welch College of Business delivers its courses through classroom in a full-time base. This page provides major areas of study, financial information and physical location of Sacred Heart University John F. Welch College of Business – Fairfield, Connecticut. Also, you will find school official website, email address, and contact phone number of Sacred Heart University John F. Welch College of Business.
- Liuxers.com: List and profile of Federal school codes for educational institutions located in U.S. state of Michigan, i.e. FAFSA codes of Michigan.
- Mcat-Test-Centers.com: List and profile of 2-year colleges in U.S. state of Michigan, i.e. private technical schools and public community colleges of Michigan.
MBA, Full Time (1 year)
|Program Name||MBA, Full Time|
|Areas of Study||
|Joint Degree Offered||No|
|Delivery Format||Blended / Hybrid|
|GMAT Score||GMAT Accepted|
|Tuition & Fees||Per Credit Hour: USD 750|
|Financial Aid Availability||No|
|Start Dates &
This program accepts rolling admissions.
- Topschoolsintheusa.com: Are you planning to pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration in Virginia? Please follow this link to see in-state and out-of-state tuition and fees, as well acceptance rates and campus settings of each top-ranked BBA program in Virginia.
An MBA course can cost from around 8,000 euros to over 50,000 euros. A lot of money for the prospect of career jumps and salary increases. We have created a realistic overview of the MBA costs and help to classify the different prices.
First of all, we wanted to know the total cost of graduating from an MBA. We started an anonymous survey and received the following answers.
You can see that the expenses are quite broadly distributed. Almost 40% are between 15,000 and 25,000 euros , but it is also not uncommon to spend more than 30,000 euros. It is important to know that we asked about the total costs, i.e. including teaching material and possibly accruing accommodation and travel costs.
MBA studies – costs for tuition fees
The biggest factor is usually tuition fees. You could say that on average these costs are around 17,000 euros, but an average value honestly does not do it justice. There are numerous MBA courses, mostly thematically specialized, that cost between 8,000 and 15,000 euros . And there are many who charge tuition fees of more than 25,000 euros.
We searched our course database and listed typical tuition fees below. In principle, it can be said that distance learning courses are usually cheaper than (part-time) face-to-face courses. This is in the nature of things, since the costs for teaching staff, place of study, etc. are higher for a course of study.
Don’t forget when deciding: additional costs
It is very difficult to say generally what additional costs you will face for your MBA studies. It depends very individually on the respective program. For most MBA distance learning courses, no excursions are integrated into the course of study. The situation is different with part-time presence and especially full-time courses.
- At the FHDW, an excursion (to China or India) is included in the tuition fees. Participation in the second excursion costs around 1,200 euros. Flight costs are not included.
- The University of Würzburg integrates stays abroad in Boston, Florida and Beijing into the MBA course. Here too there are extra costs, e.g. for flights.
- The Steinbeis Center of Management and Technology also offers trips to the USA, England and Korea. The costs are not included in the normal tuition fees.
- At the North Academy you can optionally take part in the International Weeks in Mexico, China or Russia. The cost of flight and accommodation comes on top of the normal tuition fees.
But it is not only excursions abroad that need to be taken into account when planning your MBA. It is not uncommon to choose an MBA that is not close to where you live. This means that hotel rooms have to be booked for weekend events. The costs for this can also be between 500 and 800 euros per semester and thus a total of around 2,000 euros and more.
A small part of the MBA costs make up the purchase of teaching materials. This can almost be neglected when planning.
International MBA programs are more expensive
If you do not want to do an MBA at a German university, but rather are oriented abroad, you should usually expect higher prices.
The reason to do an MBA abroad can only be the reputation or the ranking of the business school. And here the top universities in Europe or even worldwide charge fees of 50,000 euros and more. Not to forget, of course, the high expenses for travel and accommodation.
Is the cost of studying for an MBA worth it?
First of all, you should consider that the expenditure for the MBA will decrease somewhat afterwards, because it is tax-deductible. With the thumb, you can get back about 30 – 50% of the costs. And if you research intensively, you may also find a suitable scholarship, which makes funding easier.
But honestly – is it worth the expenditure? We say yes”. Not (only) out of our own conviction, but also because of the numerous positive experience reports of the graduates we randomly selected and interviewed.