As one of the world top MBA programs that offer one year degree of Master of Business Administration, Stockholm School of Economics delivers its courses through classroom in a part-time base. This page provides major areas of study, financial information and physical location of Stockholm School of Economics – Stockholm, Sweden. Also, you will find school official website, email address, and contact phone number of Stockholm School of Economics.
- Liuxers.com: List and profile of Federal school codes for educational institutions located in U.S. state of New Jersey, i.e. FAFSA codes of New Jersey.
- Mcat-Test-Centers.com: List and profile of 2-year colleges in U.S. state of New Jersey, i.e. private technical schools and public community colleges of New Jersey.
Executive MBA (1 year)
|Program Name||Executive MBA|
|Program Overview||An advanced general management Executive MBA program for high-caliber individuals. Program consists of 10 intensive in-class modules over 18 months, combined with distance learning and extensive self-studies. The program includes three intern…|
|Areas of Study||
|Joint Degree Offered||No|
|GMAT Score||GMAT Accepted|
|Tuition & Fees||Program Total: SEK 465,000 (excl. VAT)|
|Financial Aid Availability||No|
|Start Dates &
This program accepts rolling admissions.
|Program Size||Class Size: 45|
|Work Experience||Average: 12 Years|
|Employment Information||All participants have full-time jobs entering the program. 96% say career moved forward, 83% promoted during or shortly after, 17% started a company.|
- Topschoolsintheusa: Discover the top ranked full-time MBA programs in California. Check this link to find average GMAT scores, acceptance rate, and average starting salary and bonus as well as tuition and fee information of all best business schools in California.
MBA Studies: Deduct Costs from Tax
The cost of an MBA can be reduced (sometimes quite significantly) if you deduct it from tax. But how does it work and what can be sold at all? We have a detailed overview of what you can claim for tax purposes.
Prerequisite: professional interest
In order to be able to deduct the MBA from tax, an important condition must be met: the degree must be related to a future job and the resulting income. So it must not be done for purely private interest.
However, this requirement should always be met, because an MBA is simply preparation for management positions and a good investment in your career. The Bundesfinanzhof also found that “the MBA course is (is) designed to familiarize you with all areas of management and to impart generalist knowledge, so that business and economists, technicians, lawyers as well as natural and humanities scholars alike have special knowledge for management tasks. ”
What can I do?
Short answer: Actually everything related to your studies:
- tuition fee
- Study material (books, notebooks, pens, copying costs, proportionate internet costs etc.)
- Travel and accommodation costs (if you have to stay in a hotel for the presence phases, for example)
- Borrowing costs (if you have taken out a loan for financing, you can, for example, claim tax on interest and acquisition costs)
If you do it right, you can get back up to 50% of the cost of an MBA degree from the tax office. So that you do not slip into the gray area, you should get help from the tax advisor. And it is very important to collect all receipts right from the start so that the tax auditor can prove the costs.
When will the costs be reimbursed?
The costs are to be stated in the tax return in the year in which they were incurred. The advantage of studying for an MBA: the costs are regarded as advertising costs and are therefore unlimited deductions. So if in 2015 the expenses reduced your salary so that you did not have to pay any taxes but were not yet able to deduct all of the costs for tax purposes, you can use these expenses as an advance or loss carryforward. Loss carryforward means that you can shift the MBA costs either into future years or into the previous calendar year. This also works if the income tax return has already been submitted in the year or there is even a tax assessment.