As one of the world top MBA programs that offer one year degree of Master of Business Administration, Texas Christian University M.J. Neeley School of Business delivers its courses through classroom in a part-time base. This page provides major areas of study, financial information and physical location of Texas Christian University M.J. Neeley School of Business – Fort Worth, Texas. Also, you will find school official website, email address, and contact phone number of Texas Christian University M.J. Neeley School of Business.
- Liuxers.com: List and profile of Federal school codes for educational institutions located in U.S. state of North Dakota, i.e. FAFSA codes of North Dakota.
- Mcat-Test-Centers.com: List and profile of 2-year colleges in U.S. state of North Dakota, i.e. private technical schools and public community colleges of North Dakota.
Executive MBA (1 year)
|Program Name||Executive MBA|
|Areas of Study||
|Joint Degree Offered||No|
|GMAT Score||GMAT Accepted|
|Tuition & Fees||Total Program: USD 92,500|
|Financial Aid Availability||Financial aid available, contact school for more information|
|Start Dates &
This program accepts rolling admissions.
|Program Size||Class Size: 28|
|Work Experience||Average: 17 Years|
- Topschoolsintheusa: Discover the top ranked full-time MBA programs in Georgia. Check this link to find average GMAT scores, acceptance rate, and average starting salary and bonus as well as tuition and fee information of all best business schools in Georgia.
MBA Distance Learning
MBA distance learning wanted? You are right here. In addition to detailed information on the “distance learning” study model, you will of course also find a database of all MBA distance learning courses in Germany. We have created an independent and very detailed guide to all questions related to this topic.
With distance learning, you can flexibly achieve a further degree in addition to your job. You can also complete an MBA as a distance learning course at many universities in Germany. You will develop the content in self-study from home, using online learning material, homework and project work. Over 40 universities in Germany offer an MBA distance learning course, some with different specializations.
MBA distance learning – overview of courses / providers
In principle, anyone wishing to take an MBA distance learning course in Germany has numerous options. However, the selection is narrow if you are looking for a distance learning course that specializes in a specific field. If you are looking for an MBA distance learning course for a specific subject area, you can filter for suitable MBA programs using our database .
Basic information on the MBA distance learning
Are you not only looking for a list of all universities, but also want to find out about the basic facts and figures of an MBA distance learning course? Then you should read on here, we have created a great overview:
What do you have to pay attention to when choosing a provider?
Quite simply: On the fact that the course fits exactly to your ideas and is carried out by a reputable provider. Would you like to specialize further in an industry? Then, if offered, you should also study a thematically appropriate MBA and not a general management program. Would you like to be very flexible in the organization of the self-learning phases? Then choose a course of study that focuses on few to no attendance phases.
So that you don’t fall for black sheep among the providers when choosing the MBA distance learning, you should note the following points:
- Accreditation: Has the course been checked and approved by one of the typical accreditation agencies (including FIBAA, AQAS, ACQUIN)?
- Recognition: Is the university recognized by the state or does the business school work with such a university?
- Reputation: If you Google the provider in connection with the word “MBA”, do you find negative newspaper or blog posts?
- History: Has the MBA distance learning been available for a long time or is it offered by an unknown academy that has only recently been launched?
Don’t be blinded by …
- elaborately programmed websites with photos of lecture halls and students
- serious study and information booklets
- Free service hotlines for student advice
How does an MBA distance learning work?
Most MBA distance learning courses are divided into modules that build on one another. You develop the content yourself from home. The providers provide you with learning material for this. This includes e.g. B. Study letters, exercises and learning videos. You can therefore flexibly organize when you study for your MBA. However, you should not underestimate the time you have to spend on this: for a distance learning course, you should allow for 15-20 hours per week in addition to the normal work.
You complete the modules with homework and project work, or exams. For the exams, as well as for individual seminars, there are still some face-to-face events per semester for the MBA distance learning. An exception is the online MBA, where you can take the exams completely online at some universities. At the end of the MBA distance learning course you write the master thesis.