As one of the world top MBA programs that offer one year degree of Master of Business Administration, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid delivers its courses through classroom in a full-time base. This page provides major areas of study, financial information and physical location of Universidad Carlos III de Madrid – Madrid, Spain. Also, you will find school official website, email address, and contact phone number of Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Liuxers.com: List and profile of Federal school codes for educational institutions located in U.S. state of Pennsylvania, i.e. FAFSA codes of Pennsylvania.
- Mcat-Test-Centers.com: List and profile of 2-year colleges in U.S. state of Pennsylvania, i.e. private technical schools and public community colleges of Pennsylvania.
MBA – Program (1 year)
|Program Name||MBA – Program|
|Areas of Study||
|Joint Degree Offered||No|
|GMAT Score||GMAT Accepted|
|Tuition & Fees||Total: EUR 12,000|
|Financial Aid Availability||Financial aid available, contact school for more information|
|Start Dates &
This program accepts rolling admissions.
- Topschoolsintheusa: Discover the top ranked full-time MBA programs in Iowa. Check this link to find average GMAT scores, acceptance rate, and average starting salary and bonus as well as tuition and fee information of all best business schools in Iowa.
MBA in Austria
About studying in Austria: Here you can complete the MBA, but also the master’s degree at various state universities. There are also several private universities and universities of applied sciences. On average, you pay around 25,000 to 30,000 euros for an MBA program in the Alpine Republic. The total range of courses includes between 330 and 340 MBA courses. Further information on studying in Austria: State universities in Austria are not obliged to have their programs accredited. However, some of them voluntarily undergo an accreditation process.
At WU Vienna, for example, some MBA programs from the Executive Academy of WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business) are accredited by AACSB, EQUIS or FIBAA. The programs of the following Austrian schools also have FIBAA accreditation:
- LIMAK Austrian Business School in Linz
- Montan University Leoben
- SMBS – University of Salzburg Business School
- Vienna University of Technology with the Continuing Education Center
- International Management Center Graz of the University of Graz
- MBA course at FH Vienna
- Several programs of the Danube University Krems / Danube Business School
There are also diverse MBA programs at the Johannes Kepler University in Linz and the Alpen-Adria University in Klagenfurt. In Austria, some MBA programs from foreign universities can also be completed. For this you receive an MBA degree from the respective provider country when studying in Austria.
Below you will find an overview of the MBA schools in Austria and their diverse range of MBA study programs. To search for a special program, please select your desired field of study on the mba.de homepage. Then use the search filters shown to individually narrow the list of results.
Many of these schools also offer different master’s programs (for example with a M.Sc. and MA).