As one of the world top MBA programs that offer one year degree of Master of Business Administration, University College Dublin The Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business delivers its courses through classroom in a full-time base. This page provides major areas of study, financial information and physical location of University College Dublin The Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business – Blackrock, Ireland. Also, you will find school official website, email address, and contact phone number of University College Dublin The Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business.
- IamAccepted.com: List and profile of colleges and universities in U.S. state of Louisiana, i.e. all 2-year, 4-year, private and public schools of Louisiana.
- JiBin123.com: List and profile of graduate schools in U.S. state of Louisiana, i.e. each college with graduate programs of Louisiana.
MBA, Full Time (1 year)
|Program Name||MBA, Full Time|
|Program Overview||The full-time MBA Programme is designed for those who want to take time out from their career to develop management skills and learn how to run a business more efficiently. It’s an intense course run over 12 months – but its pacing gives you …|
|Areas of Study||
|Joint Degree Offered||No|
|GMAT Score||Average Total: 630|
|Tuition & Fees||Per Year: EUR 29.500|
|Financial Aid Availability||Financial aid available, contact school for more information|
|Start Dates &
This program accepts rolling admissions.
|Program Size||Class Size: ≈40|
|Work Experience||Average: 8 Years|
|Employment Information||95% of graduates are offered employment by 3 months after graduation|
- Topschoolsintheusa: Discover the top ranked full-time MBA programs in Kansas. Check this link to find average GMAT scores, acceptance rate, and average starting salary and bonus as well as tuition and fee information of all best business schools in Kansas.
MBA in Marketing
Marketing – no company can do without permanently. If you want to acquire further qualifications for a management career in marketing, an MBA marketing can be the right degree. In the following you will find all information – from study models (part-time, distance learning, etc.) to costs and experience reports from graduates. And of course all courses and business schools.
Marketing has been of enormous importance in the business world for many years. At a time when companies have to react faster and faster to customer inquiries, operate in social networks like Facebook and Instagram, or growth can only be achieved through better marketing than that of the competition, marketing specialists are in demand.
We are not talking about the marketing basics – there are plenty of university graduates for this – we are talking about managers who strategically position marketing over the long term and steer it from senior management. A Marketing MBA can be the right decision for your future career.
An MBA in this area provides you with know-how at the interface between business administration and marketing. The course content accordingly consists of economic topics, such as financing, controlling, human resources or project management, and marketing-specific content, such as market research, marketing management or social media marketing.
There are numerous Marketing MBA courses in Germany, some of which are structured very differently. Some offer basic business studies in the first two semesters, which you can then deepen in the following semesters with a corresponding focus (e.g. distance learning at the SRH Fernhochschule or IUBH), others increase directly from the first semester with a mix of marketing and business administration modules. It is therefore important that you compare the curricula in detail.
Course of study & duration
The majority of the Marketing MBA courses are designed to be part-time. The study model varies between part-time face-to-face or distance learning. It is therefore very important that you carefully study the attendance phases and the study organization before deciding on an MBA.
- The Euro-FH offers a Marketing MBA as distance learning. The standard period of study is 24 or 32 months, depending on how much time you can invest. The majority of the course content is taught in self-study alone, there are only a few face-to-face events.
- At the Steinbeis School of Management and Innovation, however, the Marketing MBA is designed with numerous attendance phases. There are a total of 68 attendance days (including two presence abroad), which are spread evenly over two years (four semesters). These attendance blocks take place every four to six weeks from Thursday to Sunday in Berlin or Munich.
- At the University of Münster, the face-to-face events are organized as learning blocks on five consecutive days in Münster. In total, you are on site in three or four semesters (depending on the model) for 30-40 days of attendance.
Did you know that you don’t necessarily need a first degree to start a Marketing MBA degree? At various universities, e.g. the Euro-FH and Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences, you can also do so without a bachelor’s degree or similar. to study. The prerequisite is then usually at least five years of professional experience and the university entrance qualification as well as passing an aptitude test.
Most MBA programs, however, require a first degree with one to several years of professional experience. Sometimes a TOEFL test for English skills and / or a GMAT for management skills is required.
Marketing MBA costs vary widely. Due to the low personnel costs, the distance learning programs are usually cheaper than the part-time study courses.
- University of Münster: 17,600 euros (18 months) or 19,900 euros (24 months)
- Uni Kassel: 20,000 euros
- Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences: 7,990 euros
- SRH Fernhochschule: 18,840 euros
It should be noted that there are additional costs for learning material, university social contributions, travel to the place of study, overnight stays (not only for modules abroad) etc. After all, the high costs for the MBA can be deducted from the tax.
Those who want to qualify for management positions do not necessarily have to study an MBA specializing in marketing management. There is also the option to choose a general management program. Here all business issues are dealt with fundamentally and thus a broad management know-how is imparted.