As one of the world top MBA programs that offer one year degree of Master of Business Administration, California State University – Long Beach College of Business Administration delivers its courses through classroom in a full-time base. This page provides major areas of study, financial information and physical location of California State University – Long Beach College of Business Administration – Long Beach, California. Also, you will find school official website, email address, and contact phone number of California State University – Long Beach College of Business Administration.
- Act-Test-Centers.com: List and profile of 4-year colleges in U.S. state of Arkansas, i.e. private colleges and public universities of Arkansas.
- AnyCountyPrivateSchools.com: List and profile of top-ranked business and management colleges in U.S. state of Arkansas, i.e. BBA, MBA, PHD programs of Arkansas.
MBA, Accelerated Full Time (1 year)
|Program Name||MBA, Accelerated Full Time|
|Program Overview||The Daytime Accelerated MBA (AMBA) offers students the opportunity to earn an MBA degree in one year. The program consists of five quarter-like sessions, where students attend classes full-time, Monday through Thursday, and generally complete…|
|Areas of Study||
|Joint Degree Offered||No|
|GMAT Score||Average Total: 555|
|Tuition & Fees||Total Program: USD 40,800|
|Financial Aid Availability||Financial aid available, contact school for more information|
|Start Dates &
|Program Size||Program Size: 26|
- Topschoolsintheusa.com: Are you a busy individual looking to get an online MBA degree from a quality business program in West Virginia? Check here to get information about GMAT scores, enrollment statistics, and acceptance rates of top MBA programs in West Virginia.
MBA Degree in Sales Management
Hardly any other species is as popular on the job market as good salespeople. Anyone who wants to qualify for the profession as a sales expert or sales manager or who would like to lay the foundation for further career advancement is well served with an MBA in sales / sales management. We have compiled all information below, from course content to reports from graduates.
Salespeople are “Europe’s scarcest resource currently,” says the job offers in a study on the shortage of skilled workers determined in a survey indicate 32 percent of hiring managers that they. Fill open positions in sales is difficult to The means in reverse. Damn good career prospects for those who have sales talent.
With an MBA in Sales / Sales Management, you can also qualify for higher positions, including personnel responsibility and with entrepreneurial requirements. This is also how Caesar B., graduate of the MBA in sales engineering at Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences: “An MBA is recommended for anyone who works in the field or in-house sales and who wants to advance in the sales career (key account manager, sales manager, etc.). In addition, a Sales MBA is suitable for everyone who wants to get started, for example as a product manager or marketing manager. ”
Several paths lead to the goal in sales. It depends on two things: Which first degree did you complete and are you a career changer or a career enhancer? Hardly any other field offers career changers such good opportunities. A study by Personalberatung Personal Total, which examined 30,000 job advertisements, confirms the trend: 72 percent of all offers that explicitly address career changers are about sales or field service. And as a career booster, the path to MBA can lead to top management.
Two target groups – different ways
Basically, these MBA programs are for (prospective) sales managers / salespeople:
1.) Specialized MBA course
An MBA geared towards sales is particularly suitable for career changers. The corresponding programs are called “MBA Sales Management”, “MBA Sales & Service Engineering” or “MBA Sales Management”.
The course content initially covers the basic know-how of business administration. Subjects such as personnel management, controlling or investment & financing are on the curriculum. In addition, there are the special sales content such as sales controlling, order processes and workflow, customer process management or modules for communication in sales and sales psychology.
Advantage of a specialized sales MBA course: For all those who have a degree in natural, engineering or economics without deepening sales, for example, the course expands the skills in sales enormously.
The disadvantage: If you don’t aim for a job in sales or change your mind after a few years, the MBA loses value because you can only partially transfer the content to other professional profiles.
2.) Generalist MBA
Have you had several years of experience in sales and are you among the top sales managers with potential for a larger career? Then a generalist MBA, i.e. without any specialization, may be the right decision. This applies especially to those who have already learned sales subjects during their first degree and / or have already had a career in sales.
An MBA like General Management dispenses with an industry focus and instead teaches extensive management knowledge from all areas of business administration, including important soft skills, for example, on employee management.
Course of study and duration
All sales MBA programs are designed as part-time studies. And also in the general management courses, about 90% of the offers are aimed at people who want to study alongside their job. However, “part-time” is not “part-time”.
- The MBA Sales Management at Ostfalia University is offered as a distance learning course over four semesters. In addition, face-to-face events are held six times a semester on Fridays and Saturdays at the Wolfenbüttel location.
- The Furtwangen University offers the MBA Sales & Service Engineering as a part-time weekend course with three semesters of regular study time. Lectures take place every Friday and Saturday. There is also a block week per semester.
- For the MBA Sales Management at the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences, you have to plan a total of 66 attendance days. This includes lecture blocks from Wednesday to Saturday, ten days of sales training and five days of a trade fair excursion to Chicago or Beijing.
- At the SRH Heidelberg University, the MBA Sales Management course is offered as a combination of attendance times (on weekends) and e-learning.
It is therefore very important that you carefully study the structure of your studies and make your choice of study dependent, among other things, on the extent to which the Sales MBA is compatible with your professional life.
Did you know that you do n’t necessarily need a first degree to study an MBA in sales? Distance learning to become an MBA sales engineer at Kaiserslautern University can even be started without a first degree. The prerequisite is then the university entrance qualification (Abi / Fachabi / etc) plus three years of professional experience in a suitable area plus passing an entrance test. Also at the Danube University Krems from Austria, which offers distance learning in the field of Marketing & Sales, enrollment without a bachelor’s degree or similar. possible.
The typical requirements for the other MBA programs apply: first degree + several years of professional experience. Sometimes a GMAT or TOEFL is also required.
The costs for the sales MBA vary widely. The distance learning programs are cheaper than the courses that focus on face-to-face lectures due to the small number of staff involved. It is also important not to blindly choose the cheapest (because it is easiest to finance) or the most expensive (because it is supposed to be the best quality) course. Take a detailed look at the content of the course and decide, possibly together with your employer, which course is the most effective.
Examples of costs:
- Ostfalia University: 7,800 euros
- Furtwangen University: 6,300 euros
- Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences: 25,000 euros
- Danube University Krems: 22,900 euros
- SRH Heidelberg University: 22,110 euros
After all, the high costs can be deducted from the tax.