As one of the world top MBA programs that offer one year degree of Master of Business Administration, City University – London Cass Business School delivers its courses through classroom in a full-time base. This page provides major areas of study, financial information and physical location of City University – London Cass Business School – London, United Kingdom. Also, you will find school official website, email address, and contact phone number of City University – London Cass Business School.
- Liuxers.com: List and profile of Federal school codes for educational institutions located in U.S. state of Massachusetts, i.e. FAFSA codes of Massachusetts.
- Mcat-Test-Centers.com: List and profile of 2-year colleges in U.S. state of Massachusetts, i.e. private technical schools and public community colleges of Massachusetts.
MBA, Full Time (1 year)
|Program Name||MBA, Full Time|
|Program Overview||The full-time MBA is an intensive, 12-month journey that will fundamentally change the way in which students approach business and their career. During the year you will be given the tools to develop, manage and motivate people through effect…|
|Areas of Study||
|Joint Degree Offered||No|
|GMAT Score||Minimum Total: 600|
|Tuition & Fees||Total Program: GPB 36,000|
|Financial Aid Availability||Financial aid available, contact school for more information|
|Start Dates &
This program accepts rolling admissions.
|Program Size||Class Size: 100|
|Work Experience||Average: 8 Years|
|Employment Information||87% of graduates are offered employment by 3 months after graduation|
WHAT A GOOD MBA CURRICULUM SHOULD INCLUDE
Most MBA programs have similar goals and are therefore structured similarly. The first part of the course focuses on basic knowledge, which is mainly taught in core courses. Afterwards, the participants usually have the opportunity to individually tailor their studies to their needs through electives. A good curriculum should definitely include the following:
- solid business fundamentals
- all relevant management functions such as micro and macro economics, finance, accounting, marketing, production, logistics and human resources
- central management techniques such as statistics and mathematics, decision theory and management information systems
- integrative courses such as strategic management, social behavior in organizations, socio-political and legal framework, change management or total quality management
- Seminars to promote personal qualifications such as project management or communication and leadership skills
- intercultural aspects as well as acquisition and deepening of foreign language skills