As one of the world top MBA programs that offer one year degree of Master of Business Administration, University of Bridgeport Ernest C. Trefz School of Business delivers its courses through distance learning. This page provides major areas of study, financial information and physical location of University of Bridgeport Ernest C. Trefz School of Business – Bridgeport, Connecticut. Also, you will find school official website, email address, and contact phone number of University of Bridgeport Ernest C. Trefz School of Business.
- IamAccepted.com: List and profile of colleges and universities in U.S. state of Maryland, i.e. all 2-year, 4-year, private and public schools of Maryland.
- JiBin123.com: List and profile of graduate schools in U.S. state of Maryland, i.e. each college with graduate programs of Maryland.
Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) (1 year)
|Program Name||Online Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Program Overview||UB’s MBA online program provides early to mid-career professionals with the breadth and depth of theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary for effective leadership in an increasingly international and dynamic environment. Our innov…|
|Areas of Study||
|Joint Degree Offered||No|
|Delivery Format||Online / Distance|
|GMAT Score||GMAT Accepted|
|Tuition & Fees||Per Credit Hour: USD 755|
|Financial Aid Availability||Financial aid available, contact school for more information|
|Start Dates &
This program accepts rolling admissions.
- Topschoolsintheusa: Discover the top ranked full-time MBA programs in Maryland. Check this link to find average GMAT scores, acceptance rate, and average starting salary and bonus as well as tuition and fee information of all best business schools in Maryland.
Distance Learning MBA Ranking
Are you looking for an MBA distance learning ranking? There is no such thing as pure form. But we can help you to classify the various providers using checklists and know-how and in this way to create an individual ranking for you. You won’t find this ranking anywhere else, we have compiled it from different sources.
We ask provocative times: Should the ranking relieve you of the decision or show a simple way to the optimal MBA degree? That would be a bad way, because you should find the best MBA distance learning for you personally and not run after the ranking herd.
But of course we understand the desire for orientation in the jungle of the numerous distance learning courses. We have therefore selected the existing rankings for German MBA distance learning courses and compared them with each other in order to be able to come closer to an assessment.
We have shown you several ways to find out about the various universities that offer MBA distance learning in Germany. Unfortunately (or maybe luckily) there is no objective ranking that could be used to simply say “I am studying at University X because the MBA is the clear number 1”.
The search for the right course is therefore a balancing act between hard facts (costs, history) and subjective feeling (how does the university affect me? What do other graduates say?).
Our tips for finding the right MBA distance learning:
- Delete the word “ranking” from your thoughts.
- First of all, find out about all of the providers in question (e.g. in our database)
- Order information material from the universities and compare the hard facts
- Please ask (for example via Xing) a graduation report from graduates of the relevant universities
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages of the universities in the narrow selection
- Decide and carry out your studies with ambition and commitment. In the end, that counts more than the name of the university.